The Private Gym is the first FDA-registered kegel exercise program for men! The Private Gym Program trains and conditions the male pelvic muscles through a series of kegel pelvic exercises designed specifically for men. The long list of benefits include:
- Improved sexual performance
- Reverses or prevents erectile dysfunction
- Promotes urinary health (incontinence and overactive bladder)
- Benefits prostate health by providing increased blood flow
- Eases and prevents saddle sports trauma (pressure from bicycling or motorcycling)
Includes: Private Gym resistance equipment, Storage case, Interactive DVD, Resource guide
Kegel exercises have long been considered women’s work. Because they tone the pelvic floor muscles that support the uterus, doctors encourage women to do them during pregnancy and continue them for life. Done for a few minutes a day, Kegels can ease childbirth, help with recovery, prevent incontinence — even improve your sex life.
But Kegels are not just for women anymore. Pelvic floor exercises can help treat incontinence and perhaps sexual dysfunction in men, too, studies have found. Now the rush is on to persuade middle-aged men to get on the bandwagon.