Bleecker Street Wrist Cuffs
If you’re looking for the ideal combination of chic and comfortable, you’ve found the perfect match in the Bleecker Street Cuffs. Named for the infamous epicenter of bohemia in New York City, these black latigo leather cuffs are lined in supple charcoal grey lambskin that feels luscious against the skin and bind together with an included snap hook connector. The exposed white stitching adds contrast and sophistication.
These cuffs are handmade by our in-house artisans in wrist or ankle sizes, and they feature grey hand stitching and nickel-plated adornments, making them sturdy as well as fashionable. After you’ve exhausted your imagination with these sleek cuffs, stash them in the included microfiber pouch for safekeeping.
You can complete your stylish look with the Bleecker Street Collar, Flogger, and Blindfold.
- Made by hand in the USA by Liberator Leatherworks.
- Includes two leather cuffs and one snap hook connector.
- Cuffs are made from black latigo leather for wrists or ankles.
- Cuffs are backed with grey lambskin with white stitching.
- Buckles, studs, and D-rings are nickel-plated.
- Microfiber pouch included.
- Wrist cuffs size: 1” height. Fits 6” - 9” wrists.
- Ankle cuffs size: 1” height. Fits 8” - 11” ankles. Size Wrist