The Cloud 9 Novelties F-Machine Gigolo Mini with Wireless Remote is the new and improved version from the creators of the best selling F-Machine Pro. The Gigolo is designed to be simple yet versatile; the Gigolo is lighter duty and well suited to beginners and home use. Enhanced safety features include a fully enclosed head unit and an electrical safety cut out to protect the user from potential excessive thrust and moving parts. The Gigolo can be moved into 6 different positions by easily changing the crank.
There is more technical information below...but let's see how this works:
The Gigolo offers an adjustable thrust depth of 1 inches to 4 inches. Be in full control with the 16 speed wireless remote. The Gigolo is compatible with Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock attachments and SI Novelties Strap-On-Tools attachments, both sold separately. The Gigolo includes an 8 inches dong attachment.
- 40 Watt 24V high torque motor virtually silent.
- 0-240 RPM speed control.
- Wireless remote control with 16 position speed control. Automatic electrical cut out protection for user safety.
- Full range of thrusting angles, including vertically.
- Quick change crank arm.
- 1 inch to 4 inches adjustable thrust length.
- Compatible with Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock products. Compatible with SI Novelties Strap On Tools products.
- Auto sensing 110/240 Volt standard USA household current. 50/60 Hz power supply.
- 8 inches dong attachment included.
- Materials used to make the F-Machine Chassis Extruded Aluminum.
- Leg style new revolutionary mono leg design.
- Crank shaft mechanism enclosed.
- Thruster rod style fixed. Slider bearings made to industrial specifications as low friction plastic.
- Back-light Blue LEDs.
- Free 8 inches realistic dong is made using phthalate free Thermoplastic Rubber TPR.
Machines - 1 year manufacturer’s warranty to the original purchaser. Covers unexpected failure/defect of all parts/components that may not be attributed to fair wear & tear. The claimant must be the original owner/purchaser produce a receipt to prove the date of purchase. If the product is purchased on Amazon or on-line please provide a copy of your shipment details.
The parts/components must be free from any modification. Back to base warranty, i.e. the customer is fully responsible for returning the machine at their own cost. In most cases this will not be necessary & we will send you a replacement part(s) to rectify any issue. Normally will cover replacement parts shipping costs for the U.S. If outside of the US, you will be responsible for shipment costs and the parts will be supplied free of charge.
IMPORTANT – service, your machine is supplied with the tools you need to keep it maintained & in tip top condition. If something comes loose, this is not normally considered a warranty issue, you are expected to use the supplied tools to keep your machine in good working order. Make sure you check nuts & bolts at regular intervals to ensure nothing is working loose.
When you make a claim, you will be expected to provide photographic evidence of your machine / issue including close up shots of any failed component(s). In some instances you will then be required to send the failed part/component back to our head office for inspection at your own cost.
See also "FMachine" and "F Machine."