We are delighted to feature reviews by Allie Eve Knox on a couple of terrific items which we are offering, particularly for our clients who have limited hand mobility issues. The latest item is the Echo Massager from Svakom. This is a beautifully designed, small but powerful vibrator that fits in your hand easily.
It is rechargeable and comes with a USB charger.
- I felt that this toy fit my body perfectly. It is small enough to hold right against your body and get a good, constant vibration.
- This toy is actually super powerful. It has many different settings and all are really strong.
- The packaging was really beautiful and came with warranty card and information packet. Comes with a little carrying case.
- It has a simple up/down switch, that also controls the power.
- This toy hold it's charge for a long time. (I've used it for at least 3 hours in two weeks and haven't charged it since initially receiving.
- It took a long time to initially charge. I think I charged it for about 3 hours and it was still blinking when I took it off the power source.
I really enjoyed this toy (much more than the We-vibe that it resembles). I had to really stretch to find a con here. This will be my new go toy toy. I rate this one all the stars I can.